BELOW: LA COUNTY LIFEGUARDS TWITTER FEED

Twitter Search / LACoLifeguards

BELOW: NEWPORT BEACH LIFEGUARDS TWITTER FEED

Twitter Search / NewportBeachLG

Friday, August 11, 2023

Ocd Lifeguard Hq, Corona del Mar

I snorkel/swim 🤿 FOR EXERCISE every day from big CDM 🏖️ beach to little CDM & back. I like to snorkel-swim because it makes it more interesting &fun - to see the fish & sea life down below as I swim by. I would think the lifeguards on the beach at little CDM would be familiar with me by now. Same swimsuit & head gear . Same routine etc. 

But every time I arrive at little CDM they radio for the yellow boat to come & make sure I'm ok. Despite NO signs of DISTRESS.This is getting a bit ANNOYING lately. 

Hey lifeguards, please leave me alone. I'm 56-yo & I've been doing this for decades & NEVER needed rescuing.
 I'm pretty sure I will NEVER need help.
 I absolve you of any liability if anything ever happens to me. 
Just relax. Peace out. ✌️
Everything is OK 👌👍😎


https://maps.app.goo.gl/RoRpsKAv8drKC1EC6